Hello! My name is Laura and the only thing I love as much as photography is puppies… who doesn’t love puppies!?
A little bit about me…
– I’m a NAIT Photographic Technology graduate (with honors! wooh!)
– In my free time I enjoy going horseback riding, practicing yoga, cooking, crocheting, rock climbing, and gaming.
– I love all animals, but especially dogs, horses, and birds which is why I really enjoy photographing pet sessions.
– I hate getting my photo taken and am super uncomfortable in front of a camera so I can totally understand why others would be as well!
– I can eat an entire bag of chips and container of dip in a single sitting (now that’s a talent!)
– Yes, my hair is naturally curly.
My style can be described as clean and timeless. If you like a lot of propping and cheesy posing, we probably won’t be a good match. However if you like clean light, romantic and natural posing, and a laid back relaxed session – we will be a great match! I want you to have photos that you can look at 20 years from now and still think “wow that looks amazing.” Heavy Photoshopping and cheesy trends tend to age very quickly, so I keep everything simple and beautiful for an everlasting look.
My favorites to photograph are weddings, couples, and pets session
For pricing and other inquiries please use the “contact” form listed in the bar above. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Me and the pony I train, Doodle! Photos by Kristyn Harder Photography